A week and a half ago I sent out an extra blog on a Wednesday asking if what I do has had a positive impact in any way and the response was amazing. Thank you every single one of you who responded to let me know how my talks, masterclasses, coaching, book or blogs have impacted your life in a positive way.
They are still coming in and it really touched me deeply to know that what I do makes such a difference, and this is why I am going to keep doing what I do as long as possible (well into my 80’s).
Someone once told me that the only way to true happiness is to help people and to leave them better having interacted with you. It is such a privilege to have the opportunity to make that difference and it makes me very emotional to know what I do has an impact.
The responses have come in from all over the world including Australia, Switzerland, USA, Abu Dhabi, Malta, and right across the UK. By the way if you haven’t got around to emailing me yet it would be really special to hear from you.
I came across this article recently and it made me think:
Unleash the Power of Your Mind
While we have all heard that our thoughts are things, I am not sure that we have a true understanding of what that really means. Your thoughts are not only things, but your thoughts are tangible.
Your thoughts are powerful, and they frame the triumphs or tragedies of your life.
Reaching your greatest potential is contingent upon rigorous psychological development. When you unlock the power of the mind you unlock a life of no limitations. Here are a few secrets to shifting your mindset for success!
1. You must be careful what thoughts you accept. What you accept becomes the architect of your life. So many times we just allow the mind to wander. If you want to develop a winning mentality you have to learn how to focus the mind. Just because a thought comes to you does not mean that you have to take that thought captive. What you plant will always determine what you produce. Intentionally plant thoughts that are in alignment with your purpose. Once a thought is taken captive that thought begins to create your life.
2. You must plant positive thoughts. Positive thoughts are inspired thoughts that awaken us to our greater potential. Positive thoughts can only be planted with intention. In order to plant positive thoughts, you will have to reprogram the mind. You must plant positive thoughts by challenging your belief system. Your belief system is the key to your success or failure in life. When you challenge your belief system you are able to break through the barriers standing between you and the life of your dreams.
3. You must renew your mind daily. We are good at maintenance when it comes to cars and houses. However, we fail miserably when it comes to the maintenance of our minds. The mind that is neglected will produce a defeated life. A wasted mind is one of life’s greatest regrets. You must renew your mind regularly. If you do not like what you are producing, you need to change what you are planting. Your mind will either be a place of victimization or victory. The power to transform your life begins with changing how you think!
One of life’s greatest regrets
Well that certainly made me think and it also challenged me. The phrase ‘A wasted mind is one of life’s greatest regrets’ is quite scary as it produces a vision of looking back on your life when it is too late! But it’s not too late as I have found out over the past 5 years – so get working on your mind today.
Thoughts for the week:
1. Our belief system rules how far we go in our lives.
2. What do you believe you can achieve?
3. First challenge your belief system then create a new positive belief.
4. We are drawn to what we believe we can achieve.
5. Create a new exciting vision for your future and go for it.
Well that’s it for this week have a wonderful weekend and keep Believing.
Off the Wall – How to Develop World Class Mental Resilience available HERE
http://www.jdmindcoach.co.uk/product/off-the-wall-how-to-develop-world-class-mental-resilience/ (Special offer. Put in code 10POUND when prompted to receive a signed copy for £10 including postage and packing – UK only