Confidence Techniques for Exam Nerves
It is quite simply unfair that some students don’t get the results they should because they panic under pressure
The following techniques are shared to help the students to develop confidence:
- A confidence technique proven to help people perform well under pressure
- The ability to maintain a positive inner voice when under pressure
- How to stay calm and relaxed when under extreme pressure
- The importance of visualising a positive outcome
- How to maintain a positive mindset
- A technique to change from a negative to positive mindset
- How to improve self-belief
- How to maintain high energy during the day
- The students are provided with an action plan to follow
- They can also download a Mental Resilience handbook free of charge
1 Hour Masterclass
I am very excited to announce that I have a new, highly effective one-hour Masterclass, dealing specifically with confidence for exam pressure for years 10, 11, 12 or 13 students.
In this Masterclass, I share a 3-step confidence technique which has personally taken me from being a ‘nervous wreck’ as a young boy to becoming a successful international speaker.
It has taken some time to develop this very effective one-hour Masterclass aimed specifically at students who suffer from exam nerves and fail to fulfil their potential. This also helps students handle the pressure of study and revision.
This highly effective Masterclass delivered ideally during a morning assembly, has proven to be very effective in dealing with the pressure and stress many students experience taking exams.
What some Academies are saying:
Visualise Positive Outcomes
The mind is extremely powerful and the inner voice can either make you or break you. I teach the students how to control their inner voice and make it work positively rather than negatively for them.
The emotions are also key to confidence and I teach them how to control these emotions and to visualise a positive outcome to any pressure situation.
I do hope that I can change some lives with this Masterclass and I hope to hear from you.